Engineering Services by Seasoned Professionals
Since 1976, Eisenbraun & Associates has been providing civil engineering services to public and private clients. Our team of talented professionals has many years of experience in the design of water treatment facilities and distribution systems, wastewater treatment facilities and collection systems, streets and highways, subdivision developments, and comprehensive storm drainage systems. We also offer exceptional experience in the specialties of modern agricultural development and solid waste facility design.
Trust Eisenbraun & Associates with all your civil engineering projects.
- Municipal wastewater collection and treatment
- Water distribution, storage, and treatment
- Transportation engineering
- Urban street design
- Highway design
- Pavement/curb and gutter design
- Recreational facilities and trail design
- Storm drainage studies and design
- Solid waste engineering
- Subtitle "D" Landfill design
- Municipal solid waste composting
- Subdivision layout and design
- Agricultural site design, permitting and waste handling
Our engineering staff holds professional licensure in South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Minnesota, Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, and Kansas.